PVCI Prime Appraisals is now serving the GTA’s and GGH’s Machinery & Equipment valuation needs with fully accredited members of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC).
By adhering to the standards of the AIC we are ensuring our clients receive the highest standard of care in their valuations in Canada. With our over 50 years of valuation experience we are uniquely suited to approach each valuation as unique and meet the needs of our clients in each assignment.
WHO USES A MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT APPRAISAL?
Some of the typical uses of a Machinery & Equipment Appraisal can be for financing purposes or for potential disposition, but additional uses of our reports would include:
• Insurance Assessments and Planning,
• Financial Reporting Requirements,
• Orderly or Forced Liquidations,
• Matrimonial or Litigation Purposes,
• Purpose Price Allocations.
WHAT MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT TYPES DO WE APPRAISE?
Although there is an almost limitless amount of classifications of Machinery and Equipment, typical Assets that PVCI Prime Appraisals’ M&E Team Appraise are:
• Agricultural and Forestry Equipment,
• Construction and Excavation Equipment,
• Lifting and Material Handling Equipment,
• Drilling and Mining Equipment.
HOW DO I GET MORE INFORMATION OR HOW DO I ORDER AN APPRAISAL?
If you don’t see the specific equipment you need appraised above or you have a different intended use feel free to reach out directly to us through our CONTACT FORM, or call us directly and speak with one of our team members.